Zack's Alligator

   Zack's Alligator (I Can Read Level 2) (英語) ペーパーバック
I read "Zack's Alligator."
   It was from Zack's uncle Jim in Florida. Zack opened the box. There was another box inside. Zack lifted the lid. In the box, an alligator key chain, with a note form Uncle Jim. It said, 
   
   "Dear Zack, HERE IS PRESENT FOR YOU. HAVE FUN! LOVE, YOUR UNCLE JIM
     P.S. WATER BRIDGET."

So, he held up the key chain and it into water. He certainly thought "This must be Bridget." After it into water Bridget began to move! He grew bigger and bigger. She could speak as well as Zack's speaking. They played each other. In fact, Bridget was only taken care as a baby by Zack. But, they were getting along with themselves. Bridget usually fail to do something well. After playing too much Bridget shrinking more and more. She looked up at Zack,

"Will you water me again?" She asked. 
"I will you water you everyday," said Zack.
"Good!" said Brridget.

Bridget was getting smaller and smaller. But they are connected with strong bond, so they never forget each other.

   I think the relationship such as them is like my desire for making new friends!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

My Words 5

Biscuit Goes to School