DANNY and the DINOSAUR Go to Camp

Amazon | Danny and the Dinosaur Go to Camp (I Can Read Level 1 ...

This is the second time I read a book in this series.
The main character, Danny, went to camp in the summer with his friend Dinosaur. 

"Camp is fun. You will enjoy it," said Danny. "Thanks. I need a vacation," said the dinosaur.

Yes, The dinosaur was able to speak. 
At the camp, there were many children who are friends of Danny. They stared a race. The dinosaur took a step. He beat everyone in the race. After that, they played Everyone went to the lake and got on a boat. But Danny didn't board the boat. What do you think he got on? The answer is Danny's friend Dinosaur. football. The dinosaur ran with the ball, and nobody could stop him. They had lunch together. And, They went on a hike. The children were riding on the back of the dinosaur, although the dinosaur was very tired after the hike. 
It got dark. They got toasted marshmallows.
The story continues after that.

I wanted to be a dinosaur that I can talk to. I thought Danny's friend, Dinosaur, was so kind that it would be fun to be with him.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

My Words 5

Biscuit Goes to School