Fancy NANCY The 100th Day of School

 encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...

This is the second time I've read this series of stories. The pictures in this book are so cute that I am fascinated by them. I have posted a picture of this series on that blog I wrote before, so please take a look!
 In this story, Nancy wonders what to do on a special day on the 100th anniversary of school and asks various people. Nancy's family offers good ideas, but Nancy doesn't seem to like it. One day, a goldfish died. The goldfish was loved by Nancy's sisters. Therefore, Nancy's family was sad to bury this goldfish in their grave. I also became sad at the same time. However, Nancy had a new idea from this event. What is it is fun after reading this book. (^▽^)/

 As I read this series, I found that Nancy likes cute and glittery things.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

My Words 5

Biscuit Goes to School