SPACE CAT


Space Cat』|感想・レビュー - 読書メーター


The space cat set off on a rocket with a robot.

Suddenly there was a CRASH! Red lights flashed and buzzers buzzed.

In fact, it was a rock that hit the rocket of the space cat in space. It made a big hole in the rocket's fuel tank. So they urgently decided to land on a nearby planet. They were able to land safely. There were many strange creatures on the planet. The space cat has been searching for fuel since the planet. Enter a big castle and ask for fuel, but he will not fuel the space cat.
So how does a space cat try to get fuel?

As I read this story, I learned some the onomatopoeia appearing in the text. I wrote it in ”My Words 6” on my blog so please check it out!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

My Words 5

Biscuit Goes to School