STUART LITTLE student at the Library

 

Filme | O Pequeno Stuart Little - YouTube

Stuart Little went to the library. He is a mouse. He asked the librarian,

"Do you have any books for someone like me?"

At first, I didn't understand the mean. But I found that he was looking for a mouse book.

At the library reception desk, there was a librarian and an owl. The owl was also  librarian. He said he loves books.

Stuart read the mouse book he found interesting. And he was too comfortable after that and fell asleep.

Stuart woke up from sleep and rubbed his eyes, and there was the owl.

The owl tried to eat the mouse, Stuart fled desperately so he couldn't eat!!!

What if you were a Stuart?

When I read this story, I thought it was natural for animals to want to eat animals.


My Words

owl    フクロウ

bookworm    本の虫


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

HARRY and the Lady Next Door

My Words 5

Biscuit Goes to School